Get back to living life at its fullest!
People report benefits for:
- Achy backs
- Knees that pop, don’t bend so great, hurt after exercise, hiking or walking
- Stiff shoulders
- Tennis, baseball, and Pickleball elbows, shoulders, and knees
- Hips that hurt
- Creepy skin
- Overall skin moisture support – dry, flaky, stressed, red, itchy
- Hormonal support
- Menstrual cramps and backaches
- Female cycle support
- Sore, stiff, achy fingers from crafts, gardening, knitting, sewing, crochet
- Night-time leg and foot cramps
- Stiff, tight hips
- Sports related soreness in shoulders, knees and joints
- Nerve and muscle wellness
- Lightens the appearance of scars
- Weightlifting muscle fatigue
- Facial moisturizer
- Wrist and hand soreness
- Cold weather joint aches
- Aging gracefully
- Burning feeling in legs
- After-baby belly
- Neck stiffness
- Occasional nerve pain after a surgery
If your issue isn’t listed, feel free to give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Regenolone description from the Young Living website
Regenolone Moisturizing Cream contains plant extracts known for their nourishing properties. Naturally derived ingredients, including wild yam and black and blue cohosh, along with a special blend of premium essential oils combine to invigorate the skin and enhance absorption.
- Moisturizes dry skin for skin that feels soft, smooth, and comfortable
- Absorbs quickly into skin without a greasy feel
- Creates a cooling sensation on contact, with Wintergreen and Peppermint premium essential oils, to help comfort dry skin
- Formulated with skin-supporting minerals and vitamins
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
“An old shoulder injury rears it’s ugly head with weather change and Regenolone is the only thing that calms and soothes it 😊”
“I use it to prevent muscle cramps and spasms. If I have my husband rub it on my back and sides before bed at least 3 times a week I don’t have as many. I can also apply during a muscle cramp to ease it. I have MS so it’s been a big help! it’s a game changer for sure. I have a friend that has spasms after surgery he was complaining about the spasms so I gave him some to take home, he and his wife both use it now they love it too”
Keep in touch!
Got questions? Want to share a testimony with us? Not a Young Living member yet and ready to get started?
Whether hearing your favorite YLEO testimonies or helping you get your own Young Living account, we'd love to hear from you!